2009 Wrap Up



With the sad event for me this year, the passing of my mum, the invaluable assistance from the 4 CMD Journeymen maintained the energy and skill level of the class during my absence. In recognition of their dedication, unselfish attitude and team spirit I would like to formally and publically thank Patrick Pincon, Charles Wong, Mike Gong and Adrian Tan for their time and efforts.

It was a tough decision this year as there were so many people to choose from but when the dust settled, here was the two who took home the "W":

2009 CMD Most Improved CMD Male Monkey: Will Yap

2009 CMD Most Improved CMD Female Monkey: Sherry Koh

Keep up the fantastic training energy. I'm always keeping an eye out for the folks who are improving by leaps and bounds.
I'm going to have 50 CMDers on the mats in 2010. Will you be one of them and enjoy this life changing challenge?

Comments

Albert said…
Good stuff! Wish I could have been there though ;(

Hopefully next year!

Popular Posts