Hardworking crew

I enjoy working out and especially so when boxing or BJJ is involved.

No, I'm not training for anything in particular, but let me rephrase that; I'm training to keep myself in shape, to be a good training partner, to live and lead by example so others walking into the gym is happy and proud to say that "that's my coach".

Here's a quick video of Mike throwing some leather. I remember his first day working the pads and no, it didn't look anything like this:



How did he get to be sharp? Well, as the title of this thread indicates, hard work is a vital ingredient followed by patience, persistence and practice. These admirable and fleeting qualities

Here's another friend, Andy, who enjoys what life has to offer but he also finds a balance between working out and his other life. He's not in town consistently but when he is, he always makes it a point to come over to train and he trains hard! I'm happy to call him a friend.


As we roll towards the last quarter of 2008, I can sense the holiday mood seeping into many of the members and what they are looking forwards to, but there are a good 3-4 months ahead and maintaining the motivation to pursue the goals and objectives that we've set is paramount. We want to finish!

See you back on the mats!

Comments

Popular Posts