It feels so much better

We're a few weeks into the closed CMD classes now and I have been working on addressing the specific needs of the members who have given me the feedback and/or information through the Focus Sessions that we've set up.

The classes were delivered on a co-creative basis (the group 50% and me 50%) so that everyone gets something out of it.

Tonight we did some basic wrestling pummel drills as an intro to the referee's position and as a warm up. Neck tie pummel drill, 3 point cover and related drills. Seems everyone was pretty happy with the material presented as we went over time by about 20 minutes as no one wanted to stop training.

I felt the class vibe was pretty good, intensive, technique driven and all this will serve to be a solid base for future sessions. I may need to revise the material again on Wednesday or next week's class.

I enjoyed the class atmosphere and the cooperation everyone put in to help each other. I also liked that they worked on material that was new, challenging and asked a bunch of great questions. It keeps me on my toes and that's always a good thing.

Comments

Popular Posts