CMD Program updates

Focus session, CMD Closed group, Personal training

I've been adding more things to the CMD program over the past few months, some required by the CMD program and other on my own initiative. I sincerely hope that feel that the CMD Program has been instrumental in boosting your self confidence, physical fitness, mental clarity and the ability to focus on the tasks at hand among other physical skills.

For the benefit of those who have not been in training regularly, here is a recap of the additional services that has been added to CMD Malaysia:

1. Starting in April 08, I will be allocating 45 - 60 minutes with each and everyone of you on a fortnightly basis (every 2 weeks) to talk about how the CMDP can be of further help to your personal development as an athlete, at work, at home, or if the circumstances are right we can talk about your personal game and what you need to work on. This is a communication session and NOT a personal training session and it will be FOCUSED on YOU!

As such it can be conducted anywhere in an informal setting like a coffeeshop or over lunch or even via Skype. This is offered to existing CMD members AT NO EXTRA COST. I understand that it is increasingly becoming more difficult for some of you to make a regular appearance in class due to work and family responsibilities but I don't want you to miss out on what has been happening in and out of the class setting or be misinformed from snippets here and there.

I would like to fix a time and day with each of you so that I can lock in my calendar for you. The 2 week window will also allow me to see each CMD member on a rotational basis so I can commit my time and energy in your development via the CMDP. There is no ulterior motive to this other than for me to see and understand you and your needs better and for me to develop my coaching skills on and off the mats. Remember, this is free, on my own time for you to get better. Appointments will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis and it will be on a 1-to-1 basis. These are the FOCUS sessions.

2. I still have not received the Needs Analysis from some of you and I seriously wonder why you would not be interested in telling me what you want from the classes instead letting me decide generically where the class should be. The opportunity for you to work on the areas YOU WANT and not what I want is the reason why you are in the program. My responsibility is to improve YOUR skills. Help me by helping yourselves. If you need another copy of the form I have attached it. You can email it back or bring it in on your next visit. It will only take 5 minutes of your time. If you need to update it, do so as and when you feel that your goals have progressed. If you feel that somethings are not going right, we can talk about it in the Focus sessions.

3. Last but not least, if you haven't viewed the KDTA.com website, I will inform you about a difficult decision I have made regarding the CMD program. It will probably put me in a financially precarious situation but I have decided to lock out any new CMD candidates from joining the group classes. The reason why I have done so is to allow myself to focus solely on your skill development, focus on improving and developing the necessary skills on and off the mats to enable you to perform at your peak in the gym, at work, at home and in your personal relationships.

Naturally I'm taking all the risks and here is where I need your assistance in committing to the CMD program. If you need bail out or quit or not show up for the month, you HAVE TO let me know so that I can make the necessary financial adjustments on my side. I'm not talking about stopping for a day or a week but if you plan to stop training PERMANENTLY for whatever reasons, please do me a huge favour and inform me and I will open up another place for someone else to join.

As always please direct any questions to me. I'm always excited to hear from you and will do my best to answer promptly.

Comments

Charles Wong said…
Taikor Vince,
Just logging in to tell you that despite my extremely busy schedule (and constant travelling) next 2 months, I'm still very much committed to the program.
Too bad I'm tied up at a time when you decided to focus on our GAME. Anyway, I give you a holler to discuss things...

Popular Posts