Drama at the hospital

This past week has been dramatic filled with highs and lows, mostly lows with my mum being admitted to hospital after suffering multiple heart attacks. I spend most of the week shuttling to and from the intensive care unit and herding relatives who came from near and far. My mum's care and love has a pretty wide reach around the world. Most of our relatives have migrated to Australia so I think this incident must have contributed to the growth of the Australian economy by at least 1% in airline fares.

It's great to know that a small statured person has such a positive influence on so many people. In fact, it really has nothing to do with the person's physical size rather in the actions and deeds.

In the week that I have been away I placed 3 CM Journeymen in charge of the CMD program. They are very competent in their CM skills and as part of their Warrior's Journey they each take turns to present bits of information that has played an important role in their CMD progression.

It turns out that both sides, the presenters and the audience, enjoy the process and it gives me great satisfaction that they are all on the same wavelength. Congratulations and kudos to a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts