No mistakes, no progress



Depending on how you read the title of this post, it could mean one thing but I mean something else.

Its to do with making mistakes at training. Its to do with dealing with the bad days and no-so-good days (or nights) in the gym. Its about learning and growing from those mistakes to become better.

The video shows the techniques require a lot more practice, a lot more awareness and control. It also shows the potential each one of these athletes have to grow. I'm interested in that. I'm interested in how to extract, develop and refine the unmined potential into reality. I'm interested in the process and with each person that achieves their level of "success" I'm looking to see how I can make the next process smoother, more efficient and more effective as a coach.

Back to the gym for more.

Comments

Popular Posts