Software issues

I've been busy with writing our BJJ syllabus. Interested parties have been pressing me for it and I can't figure out what's wrong with the software. It keeps quitting as and when it feels like it. Obviously, this has been a very frustrating and time-wasting experience. Despite of the numerous notices I send the OS manufacturer, I don't expect things to be resolved until I upgrade to the new version.

The photos are done, the text needs to be written and the pictures arranged in a logical layout to allow ease of study and reference. Only problem is that the software doesn't want to cooperate. Hmmm....

Frustration is a pretty negative emotion but the strange thing is that I don't feel angry or frustrated about the consistent crashing of the word processor. I just take it in my stride. It's no big deal really.

What I've been doing during the "down" times is to figure out what I'm doing (or not) to cause the software to crash. So far, nothing out of the ordinary.

Perhaps it's a good time to go watch a movie? It's Friday night after all :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Vince, v funny... where you got that cartoon from?
Vince Choo said…
click on the picture which will lead you to the image owner. thanks

Popular Posts